Tuesday, January 1, 2013

20 Weeks



How far along? 20 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Maternity clothes? At my doctor’s appointment Friday I was still 3 pounds shy of my pre-pregnancy weight. And I can’t say I’m sad about that.
J
Stretch marks? No new ones!
Sleep: It has been so much better!
Best moment this week: Finding out we are having a baby girl!
Miss Anything? Nope!
Movement: More and more everyday!
Food cravings: Still loving my slushie drinks. And also all food in general. I don’t think it will take long to start gaining weight.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I’ve noticed I’m more and more sensitive to smells so sometimes that makes me sick. I already had a strong sense of smell before and now it’s insane.
Have you started to show yet: Yep.
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Kicking off all the Christmas festivities!

No comments:

Post a Comment