Friday, April 20, 2012

Marry-Make Out-Muzzle



Cassie over at Hi Sugarplum! did a post yesterday on a fun twist to a Twitter game. It's called Marry, Make-out, Muzzle. It's an easy game. Just pick a celeb(s) that you would marry, make-out with, or the creep you just can't stand.

I know, I'm already married. Happily. But like Cassie said, "I'm not blind and dead!" So here goes my list:

Marry: Blake Shelton

I love him. He can sing and he likes to have a good time.

And, hello?! He's married to my fav, Miranda.

Make-Out: Robert Pattinson and Ryan Gosling
It's a tie. I mean look at them...could you choose? That's what I thought.

I mean, have you seen Crazy, Stupid Love? If not, watch it. THEN you will understand.


Hey, boy, hey! Do I really have to explain this one?

Muzzle: Taylor Swift and Rascall Flatts

Can. Not. Stand. Them. Every time either comes on the radio, I cringe. Then change it. And my husband will totally agree with me on these.



Well, that was fun!
Which celebs would you Marry, Make-out, or Muzzle? Maybe you have some new ones I can add to my list. :)

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. so fun!! I love all your choices...taylor drives me nuts!! that whole 'golly gee, really?!' thing she does makes me crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree on the rascal flatts! Turn them EVERYTIME!

    ReplyDelete