Sunday, October 21, 2012

12 weeks




How far along? 12 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Maternity clothes? I’ve actually lost 9 pounds since my first doctor’s appointment. My doctor made sure to tell me I wasn’t eating enough. :/ No maternity clothes yet but my jeans are starting to get a bit snug.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: My sleep is always jacked up anyway because I work night shift. But Hunter doesn’t understand how it’s possible that I sleep as much as I do. On a normal day I get up around 7 and by the afternoon I HAVE to have a nap and I’m ready to go to sleep at 9.
Best moment this week: Getting to hear little baby E’s heartbeat last Wednesday morning. We go to our nuchal translucency test Monday (first trimester screen) and it will be Hunter’s first time to see little bit.
Have you told family and friends: Yes! We couldn’t keep it in any longer.
Miss Anything? I miss being able to go out and really have fun with my friends, as in having a drink or two. We went to the Eric Church concert last night and while it was really fun, it would have been better if I could have had a beer or 4.
J
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Nothing! Food has really turned me off the last 12 weeks. The only thing I have really been craving are Coke ICEEs but only in blue raspberry or strawberry.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Some meat and fries.
Have you started to show yet: A little bump so far but it just looks like I’ve been eating too many donuts.
Gender prediction: I go back and forth every day on this one but today I’m going with girl.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On when I actually wear them
Happy or Moody most of the time: It depends on if I’ve had enough sleep and if I feel sick.
Weekly Wisdom: Sleep as often as you can!
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment