Sunday, December 2, 2012

18 weeks




How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Maternity clothes? I haven’t weighed myself in a while so I have no idea. And I haven’t bought anymore maternity clothes. Trying to get by wearing what I have until nothing fits.
Stretch marks? No new ones!
Sleep: Not as tired all the time but I still need to take naps.
Best moment this week: Decorating for Christmas! And I’m on my week off right now so it’s been such a good break from work.
Miss Anything? Still wish I could drink a Woodchuck! Those are the best!
Movement: Not yet but hopefully soon!
Food cravings: Still just Icee’s and I’m loving grape slushies from Sonic.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Have you started to show yet: A little.
Gender prediction: Still going with girl.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On when I actually wear them.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: The rest of my off week.

No comments:

Post a Comment