Sunday, November 25, 2012

17 Weeks


How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Maternity clothes? Still down on my weight.
Stretch marks? No new ones!
Sleep: Getting so much better! Especially since I’ve started using a sound machine and eye mask. haha
Best moment this week: Getting to spend a little time with my husband Saturday.
Miss Anything? I would really love a Woodchuck.
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Still just Icee’s.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Have you started to show yet: A little.
Gender prediction: Still going with girl.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On when I actually wear them.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Having a week off after my 3 shifts this week and decorating for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment