Sunday, November 18, 2012

14 weeks

So I forgot to take my picture this week. I blame it on hunting season and not having anyone to take it. :) At least I did my recap.

How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Maternity clothes? Still down on my weight. Still no maternity clothes. I’m trying to hold out a little longer. And since I basically live in scrubs that really shouldn’t be a problem.
Stretch marks? A couple under my chest, just thankful no one can see them. I’ve started using Mama Mio chest cream tummy oil.
Sleep: If I’m on a normal schedule and not working, I wake up super early (like 5 am) and I have to take a nap by around 1.
Best moment this week: Getting to spend some quality time together!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Being able to take medicine when I’m sick. One of the suggestions on my list from my doctor is gargle warm salt water. Really?
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: No real cravings but I’m definitely getting my appetite back. Finally!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I don’t think I took my Zofran once this week!
Have you started to show yet: A little bump so far but it just looks like I’ve been eating too many donuts.
Gender prediction: Still going with girl.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On when I actually wear them.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Weekly Wisdom: Don’t plan on tackling big tasks in a short amount of time. Not going to happen anymore. I tried to clean the entire house, my car, pack for Tennessee, and do some crafts this weekend. I didn’t finish any of it completely.
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment