Sunday, November 18, 2012

16 Weeks


How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Maternity clothes? Still down on my weight. I wore my maternity jeans when I went shopping Saturday and even though they were big they’re so comfortable.
Stretch marks? None other than the few on my chest. Still using my tummy oil and chest cream.
Sleep: It gets better every week. It’s been easier to transition from night shift to a normal schedule.
Best moment this week: It was a crazy week at work and that’s pretty much all it consisted of since I picked up some extra shifts. But my sister went shopping with me Saturday and that was fun!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? I still miss sleeping late.
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Still just Icee’s.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Have you started to show yet: I think I’ve officially “popped.”
Gender prediction: Still going with girl.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On when I actually wear them.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Weekly Wisdom: Take naps!
Looking forward to: We find out the gender December 14 and we are having our gender reveal party December 15. Can’t wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment