Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My First Time

Get your mind out of the gutter. I'm talking about my first time blogging. I'm a little new at this, but I decided it might be fun to add one more thing to my plate (as if I'm not busy enough). First of all, I know I've said before that I would never start a blog. But I thought it would be a good way to keep our family and friends up to date with what is going on in our lives. Also, I've recently become obsessed with reading and following blogs. I will have my favorites listed in the column on the right, if you're interested. Some of my favorites are ones that involve DIY crafts and home improvement. My husband and I just bought our first home so we have been doing lots of little things to improve our everyday life. We try to find ways to improve our home without breaking the budget. I get all my (p)inspiration from blogs and of course, my new-found love, Pinterest. What is that? You don't know what Pinterest is? Well, more on that later. So we try to do projects that are cheap but don't look cheap. I'll be sharing those projects with you, along with big projects we have on our to-do list but haven't made it on the "done it" list quite yet. I'll also be sharing little tidbits about our life that you may or may not care about. But, it's my blog, so I can write about whatever I want. :)
So that was it. My first time. It didn't last very long (seriously, get out of the gutter), but I'm glad I broke the ice. Have a fabulous day and I'll have more to come soon! :)

1 comment: