Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pinterest-ed?

So. Let's talk about my favorite. website. ever. PINTEREST. If you don't know what it is, you're seriously missing out. Basically, it's a virtual pin board where you can save ideas that inspire you, Whether it's a new recipe, a cool DIY craft, a paint color, a fresh new outfit, how to style your hair a certain way, or just a funny quote, the possibilities are endless. It's really something you have a play around with for a little while to "get." It took me a couple of hours to figure it all out but once I did, my whole world changed forever. So when you go to the website, it will tell you that you need an invite to join. You can either request one on the main site or if someone you know has an account, they can send you an invite. Since I have an account, I would be more than happy to send you an invite if you want one. Just comment on this post with your e-mail address and I will send you an invite! :)

This list is very funny and so true. Once you join the world of Pinterest, you will understand every bullet on this list. :) (Image origiannly found here)


So get out there and start pinning your pinspiration people. Your world will never be the same.

Oh, you're welcome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment