Monday, February 4, 2013

26 Weeks




How far along? 26 weeks (January 27, 2013)
Total weight gain/loss: Maternity clothes? Not sure about any more weight gain. I bought some new maternity clothes this past week. I actually found a lot of cute stuff!
Stretch marks? No new ones!
Sleep: AWFUL.
Best moment this week: I’m on my off week right now and only have to work a couple days at Trinity so hopefully I’ll get some stuff done around the house!
Miss Anything? Being able to sleep…I’m afraid those days are over for a WHILE.
Movement: More and more everyday!
Food cravings: Cereal.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Still having meat aversions.
Have you started to show yet: Oh yeah.
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Hunting season is over for Hunter! Yay!! This means we can really start working on the nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment