Sunday, February 10, 2013

28 Weeks


How far along? 28 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Maternity clothes? Up a total of 8 pounds now.
Stretch marks? Just a couple on my sides
Sleep: AWFUL.
Best moment this week: Passed my glucose test! Yay! I really don’t think I could go the next 12 weeks without sweets.
Miss Anything? Being able to sleep…or doing anything without getting out of breath.
Movement: Lots!
Food cravings: Still craving Chinese.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still having meat aversions.
Have you started to show yet: Oh yeah.
Gender: Sweet little girl!
Labor Signs: No more. After talking to the doctor this week, I think what I was feeling last week were my muscles stretching in my stomach. Ouch!
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Working on the nursery next weekend! I’ll make sure to post pictures and updates and we start on it!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment