Monday, February 4, 2013

27 Weeks




How far along? 27 weeks (February 3, 2013)
Total weight gain/loss: Maternity clothes? Not sure about any more weight gain. I go back to the doctor this week, though.
Stretch marks? I think a couple small ones on my side are popping up but they aren’t bad and I’m using my tummy oil like crazy!
Sleep: AWFUL. Absolutely AWFUL. I get up at least twice to use the restroom and I think that will only get worse. And I can't get comfortable to save my life. Someone needs to buy me a body pillow. ;)
Best moment this week: We cleaned out Emerson’s room (mostly) so we can get started with everything.
Miss Anything? Being able to sleep…or doing anything without getting out of breath.
Movement: Lots!
Food cravings: I have been craving Chinese and Sylacauga has zero options that I will eat. But I finally got my fix at work this weekend. Yum!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still having meat aversions, and bad news. Icee’s are starting to make me feel queasy. NOT happy about this.
Have you started to show yet: Oh yeah.
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: I thought I may have had some contractions after over-doing it cleaning out the nursery but I’m still not 100% sure. Whatever it was, it finally stopped after getting some rest.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: I’m working a good bit this week, so not much. But I can tell you what I’m NOT looking forward to…my glucose tolerance test Thursday. I hope I pass!

No comments:

Post a Comment