Saturday, December 10, 2011

November Birchbox

So it has been over a month since I last posted. I have been super busy and the last thing I've had time for is to blog. But I'm back and going to try to post a couple of times a week.
A little late, but I got my November birchbox. I will probably be receiving my December box very soon, so I'll be back with another post about that soon.
But back to last month's box.


First up, Kate Spade New York Twirl. This is a perfume sample and I really like it! I'm all about trying new perfume out and this one definitely impressed me. It's fun and fresh and a good fragrance for young women.
Next, Jouer Lip Enhancer. I love this stuff! It's a lip moisturizer but so smooth. It isn't sticky like lip gloss and some chapstick. It gets the job done and keeps your lips from looking dry and crackled.
Third, is Thymes Body Lotion in Eucalyptus. I like the lotion itself. It keeps your skin moisturized, but I'm not crazy about the scent. It just isn't my preference, too minty. They also sent me a different scent in a packet, called Kimono Rose. I like this scent must better,
Online, my Birchbox says that they sent me some hair ties in my box, but I think they must have gotten them mixed up with the Kimono Rose lotion. So I can't tell you anything about the hair ties. I can't say I'm upset though because I like my plain hairbands I can get at Walmart.
Lastly, is a Zoya Gems & Jewels Collection nail polish. The color I got is called Noel, which is a dark, metallic, bluish-green color. I really like it. But if you know me, you know that I pretty much love every nail polish color.
So that's it! My favorites in this box were the perfume and nail polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment