Tuesday, January 3, 2012

December Birchbox

I am always late with these posts. But this time, I have a good excuse. Apparently, Birchbox was slammed with so many unexpected orders for the holiday season they were very behind on shipping. I didn't get mine until after Christmas. But that's okay, because they made  up for it with a great discount. And since this was just for myself and not for someone as a gift, I was fine with the delay. No need to get mad over something you can't control. :)


First up in my box was Oscar Blandi Pronto Invisible Volumizing Dry Shampoo. It isn't pictured because I was so excited to use it. I love this stuff. It's hard to find a good dry shampoo that doesn't look like you put baby powder in your hair.
Next is Atelier Cologne in Ambre Nue. I love this stuff! It smells so good!
Another one of my favorite things in the box was Jouer Moisterizing Lip Gloss in Birchbox Pink. It looks scary pink in the tube but it is so pretty once on your lips! Jouer also makes the lip balm that was in my last box that I loved.
Also, in my box was Nuxe Multi-Usage Dry Oil Shimmer. I'm kind of scared to use this. It says you can use this on your hair, face, or body, but all I have put it on so far is my hand to see what it looked like.
There was also ShowStoppers Designer Fashion Tape to save you from any fashion mishaps.
The last thing in my box was Eboot Orange Natural Energy Booster. I haven't tried this yet, but I'm planning on using it one night at work when I need a boost of energy.

Have you started your Birchbox subscription yet? If not, definitely think about it. It's only ten bucks for great products!

No comments:

Post a Comment