Monday, January 30, 2012

Wedding Recap-Getting ready for the big day

So, I took a little break for while there. I didn't realize how much time had passed because I've been so busy! But I'm going to try to finish up the wedding recap this week for you guys.

The actual day of the wedding was such a wonderful day for everyone! I woke up at the hotel and went downstairs and ate breakfast with family from all sides. Then I went to go get my hair done by one of my friends, Jenna, at her salon.


Photo by Michelle Watson

The make-up artist, Jackie, came there to do everyones make-up.


Photo by Michelle Watson

Photo by Michelle Watson

Then once we were ready, it was time to go to the church. My girls and I took our time enjoying the day until Amanda, our photographer, arrived. (The rest of the photos in this post are by Amanda Pair.)












My "something old" was my great-grandmother's pendant on my bouquet. My "something new" was my dress. "Something borrowed" was my grandmother's veil on my bouquet.. And my "something blue" was all of my bridesmaid writing a message on my shoes in blue ink.









Next it was time for our "first look." Hunter and I decided we wanted to take pictures before the ceremony. We thought it was best because we really didn't want to miss all the fun at the reception and keep our guests waiting. Also, I knew that if the first time I saw Hunter was walking down the aisle, I would lose it!







I was so nervous, but once I saw Hunter, I was calm and ready for the day. For the next hour we took hundreds of pictures. I'll share those with you tomorrow! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment